[openstack-dev] [horizon] Proposal to add Diana Whitten to horizon-core

Cindy Lu clu at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 9 21:52:46 UTC 2016

+2 for Diana :)

 ----- Original message -----
 From: David Lyle <dklyle0 at gmail.com>
 Subject: [openstack-dev] [horizon] Proposal to add Diana Whitten to
 horizon-core
 Date: Tue, Mar 8, 2016 2:07 PM

 I propose adding Diana Whitten[1] to horizon-core.

 Diana is an active reviewer, contributor and community member. Over
 the past couple of releases, Diana has driven extensive changes around
 theme-ability in Horizon and drastically increased the standardization
 of our use of bootstrap. During this time, Diana has also provided
 valuable reviews to keep us on the straight and narrow preventing our
 continued abuse of defenseless web technologies.

 Please respond with comments, +1s, or objections by Friday.

 Thanks,
 David

 [1]
 http://stackalytics.com/?module=horizon-group&user_id=hurgleburgler&release=all