[openstack-dev] [all][zaqar][cloudkitty] Default ports list

Fei Long Wang feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Mar 9 21:35:15 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Yesterday I just found cloudkitty is using the same default port (8888)
which is used by Zaqar now. So I'm wondering if there is any rule/policy
for those new services need to be aware. I googled but can't find
anything about this. The only link I can find is
http://docs.openstack.org/liberty/config-reference/content/firewalls-default-ports.html.
So my question is should we document the default ports list on an
official place given the big tent mode? Thanks.

--
Cheers & Best regards,
Fei Long Wang (王飞龙)
Email: flwang at catalyst.net.nz
Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington