[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Javascript linting and documentation

Rob Cresswell (rcresswe) rcresswe at cisco.com
Wed Mar 9 19:04:17 UTC 2016

If possible, I’d really prefer we left linting work to Newton. It’ll be good to get it to a more usable state again, but we ought to be focusing on thoroughly checking the new Launch Instance for bugs and edge usage cases, as well as the outstanding bugs and blueprints targeted at RC1 (https://launchpad.net/horizon/+milestone/mitaka-rc1). This is a great opportunity to prove that the Angular rewrites are fully capable of providing an improved experience, and we should be capitalising on that.

Rob