[openstack-dev] {openstack-dev][tc] Leadership training proposal/info

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Wed Mar 9 01:37:42 UTC 2016

On 9 March 2016 at 09:51, Colette Alexander <colettealexander at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 12:27 PM, Matt Riedemann <mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com>
> wrote:
>>>

>> So is this for only current TC members? What about people that aren't on
>> the TC?
>>
>> I asked in this in today's TC meeting but figured I'd ask here where it's
>> more global.
>

> Because of limited space in the class, and because of the very early stages
> of figuring out what, exactly, leadership training or support might look
> like in OpenStack, we're focusing on current and future-elected (in April)
> TC members as attendees. If there is any extra space in the class available,
> I'll be sure to announce that here on the ML as soon as we know, and would
> *love* to open space up to the rest of the community, even in these early
> stages. Anyone who's interested in learning more or giving feedback should
> also feel free to ping me on IRC (I'm gothicmindfood) or email - I'm happy
> to answer any and all questions about this.

IMO whatever works for the folk wishing to go is sensible. As I
blogged at the beginning of this cycle, I'm convinced that this is a
useful opportunity for OpenStack as a whole, as well as for the
individuals that attend - I'm very glad you've been pushing
coordination of this forward. Thank you.

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hpe.com>
Distinguished Technologist