[openstack-dev] [magnum] SELinux is temporarily disabled due to bug 1551648

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Tue Mar 8 20:24:22 UTC 2016

Hi team,

FYI. In short, we have to temporarily disable SELinux [1] due to bug 1551648 [2].

SELinux is an important security features for Linux kernel. It improves isolation between neighboring containers in the same host. In before, Magnum had it turned on in each bay node. However, we have to turn it off for now because k8s bay is not functioning if it is turned on. The details were described in the bug report [2]. We will turn SELinux back on once the issue is resolved (you are welcomed to contribute a fix). Thanks.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/289626/
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/magnum/+bug/1551648
Best regards,
Hongbin