[openstack-dev] [keystone] Using multiple token formats in a one openstack cloud

Matt Fischer matt at mattfischer.com
Tue Mar 8 19:35:53 UTC 2016

I don't think your example is right: "PKI will validate that token without
going to any keystone server". How would it track revoked tokens? I'm
pretty sure that they still get validated, they are stored in the DB even.

I also disagree that there are different use cases. Just switch to fernet
and save yourself what's going to be weeks of pain with probably no
improvement in anything with this idea.