[openstack-dev] [neutron] Last chance to finish changes affecting DB schema for Mitaka

Henry Gessau HenryG at gessau.net
Tue Mar 8 14:52:29 UTC 2016

By tomorrow we intend to tag the heads of all the neutron alembic branches
with the MITAKA label [1][2][3][4].

If you have a patch that adds an alembic migration and you want to get it in
Mitaka you must be associated with a targeted BP/RFE/bug [5] and get your code
merged by tomorrow (Wednesday, March 9).

Here is a list of open reviews with DB migration changes [6]. Check if your
Mitaka-targeted patch is on the list and if so, reach out to me (HenryG) or
our PTL (armax) on IRC and let us know of your plans.

-- HenryG

[1] https://review.openstack.org/288212
[2] https://review.openstack.org/288213
[3] https://review.openstack.org/288214
[4] https://review.openstack.org/288215
[5] https://launchpad.net/neutron/+milestone/mitaka-rc1
[6]
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/(project:openstack/neutron+OR+project:openstack/neutron-fwaas+OR+project:openstack/neutron-lbaas+OR+project:openstack/neutron-vpnaas)+status:open+file:%22%255E.*/versions/mitaka/.*%22+-label:workflow-1