[openstack-dev] [keystone] Single Sign On integration research

Steve Martinelli stevemar at ca.ibm.com
Tue Mar 8 14:43:34 UTC 2016

Looks great! I only have one suggestion for the ECP blog. We actually have
keystoneauth plugins for ECP [1]. Instead of issuing a request in your
example, you may be able to just use the federated auth plugin.

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/keystoneauth/blob/35cad4a2ef00339eb31d80458bafaada41a5d8ce/keystoneauth1/extras/_saml2/v3/saml2.py

stevemar