[openstack-dev] [nova] bugs team meeting: March 8th 2016 1800 UTC

Markus Zoeller mzoeller at de.ibm.com
Mon Mar 7 17:13:26 UTC 2016

I'd like to remind you that tomorrow is the nova-bugs-team IRC meeting
at 18:00 UTC [1]. If you want to contribute to the nova bugs area
feel free to join. I prepared a list of potentially stale bugs [2]
which need a cleanup/check by a human and I had the hope that some
of you would pick 2-3 of that list and check them. If you are new to
Nova you can join and ask questions about the process (a summary at [3]).
We also need volunteers for one week of skimming new bugs [4] if they
are valid and fulfill the minimum of necessary information.
As we are heading to the Mitaka release candidate phase, these tasks
are an important step to a stable product.