[openstack-dev] [nova][cinder] Limits on volume read throughput?

Chris Friesen chris.friesen at windriver.com
Mon Mar 7 15:59:05 UTC 2016

Just a heads-up that the 3.10 kernel in CentOS/RHEL is *not* a stock 3.10
kernel.  It has had many things backported from later kernels, though they may
not have backported the specific improvements you're looking for.

I think CentOS is using qemu 2.3, which is pretty new.  Not sure how new their
libiscsi is though.

Chris