[openstack-dev] [fuel][plugins] Should we maintain example plugins?

Igor Kalnitsky ikalnitsky at mirantis.com
Mon Mar 7 13:49:05 UTC 2016

> and really lowering barriers for people who just begin create plugins.

Nonsense. First, people usually create them via running `fpb --create
plugin-name` that generates plugin boilerplate. And that boilerplate
won't contain that changes.

Second, if people ain't smart enough to change few lines in
`metadata.yaml` of generated boilerplate to make it work with latest
Fuel, maybe it's better for them to do not develop plugins at all?