[openstack-dev] [nova] Do we need a microversion to return a 501 from GET os-virtual-interfaces?

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Sun Mar 6 02:51:52 UTC 2016

A GET request from the os-virtual-interfaces API returns a 500 today if
neutron is the networking backend.

It would be more accurate to return a 501, but do we need a microversion
for that?

I intend on implementing the method for the neutronv2 API in nova [1]
but it will require a microversion and until then, I was thinking it
should return a 501 rather than a 500 but don't want to go through the
paperwork if that requires a microversion.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/288965/

Matt Riedemann