[openstack-dev] [packstack] Update packstack core list

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Fri Mar 4 18:06:18 UTC 2016

On 04/03/16 10:09 -0500, Emilien Macchi wrote:
>Hi,
>
>[post originally sent on RDO-list but I've been told I should use this
>channel]
>
>I've looked at packstack core-list [1] and I suggest we revisit to keep
>only active contributors [2] in the core members list.
>
>The list seems super big comparing to who is actually active on the
>project; in a meritocracy world it would make sense to revisit that list.

++

I agree with Emilien.

It's been a long time since I contributed to packstack the last time and I think
it makes sense for me to drop off from the team. I'm not focused on packstack
anymore and I'd be of more help as a user than as a reviewer.

It was a pleasure to contribute to the project.
Flavio

--
@flaper87
Flavio Percoco