[openstack-dev] [keystone][nova] Many same "region_name" configuration really meaingful for Multi-region customers?

Kai Qiang Wu wkqwu at cn.ibm.com
Fri Mar 4 05:44:36 UTC 2016

Hi,

From my previous 3K+ nodes 6+ regions OpenStack operations experience in
Yandex, I found useless to have Cinder and Neutron services in cross-region
manner.

BTW, nova-neutron cross-region interactions are still legitimate use case:
you may utilize one neutron for many nova regions.

  >>> Sorry not quite understand here.  Do you mean you want this feature
cross-region(nova-neutron) ? Or it has been supported now in Openstack
nova, neutron ?

--
With best regards,
Vladimir Eremin,