[openstack-dev] [keystone][nova] Many same "region_name" configuration really meaingful for Multi-region customers?

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 04:43:45 UTC 2016

Unless someone on the operations side wants to speak up and defend
cross-region nova-cinder or nova-neutron interactions as being a legitimate
use case, I'd be in favor of a single region identifier.

However, both of these configuration blocks should ultimately be used to
configure keystoneauth, so I would be in favor of whatever solution
simplifies configuration for keystoneauth.