[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Upgrade][FFE] Reassigning Nodes without Re-Installation

Dmitry Borodaenko dborodaenko at mirantis.com
Fri Mar 4 00:00:31 UTC 2016

Denied.

This came in very late (patch remained in WIP until 1 day before FF),
covers a corner case, there was not enough risk analysis, it wasn't
represented in the IRC meeting earlier today, and the spec for the
high-level feature is sitting with a -1 from fuel-python component lead
since 1.5 weeks ago.

--
Dmitry Borodaenko