[openstack-dev] [Fuel] [FFE] Use packetary for building ISO

Dmitry Borodaenko dborodaenko at mirantis.com
Thu Mar 3 21:31:38 UTC 2016

On Thu, Mar 03, 2016 at 11:21:58PM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> On 03/03/2016 07:14 PM, Aleksey Zvyagintsev wrote:
> > Hello team's ,
> > Please take in mind my HUGE +1
> > We really need to remove package building process from iso build flow.
> Same point of view over here. Let's get rid of the "make world" approach
> ASAP.

Denied.

Apologies, but the risk of build process changes impacting development
and bugfixing in other components is too great. I realize that it's
almost done and it's a transition we've all been eagerly anticipating
for a long while, we'll just have to wait a little bit longer. Right
after SCF is a much better time and place for these kinds of changes.

--
Dmitry Borodaenko