[openstack-dev] [sahara-tests] Sahara-tests release and launchpad project

Evgeny Sikachev esikachev at mirantis.com
Thu Mar 3 21:29:07 UTC 2016

Hi, sahara folks!

I would like to propose release sahara-tests. All steps from spec
implemented except releases and packaging.[0]

Release criteria: framework ready for testing a new release of Sahara.

Next step: build a package and publish to PyPI.

Also, I think we need to create a separate Launchpad project (like
python-saharaclient[1]) for correct bugs tracking process. This adds
ability nominate bugs to releases and will not be a confusion with Sahara
bugs.

[0]
https://github.com/openstack/sahara-specs/blob/master/specs/mitaka/move-scenario-tests-to-separate-repository.rst
[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-saharaclient