[openstack-dev] [magnum][magnum-ui] Liaisons for I18n

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Thu Mar 3 20:09:11 UTC 2016

Yuanying,

I would be happy to appoint Shu Muto for that role. I’ll check in with him about that.

Thanks,

Adrian

On Mar 1, 2016, at 6:11 PM, 大塚元央 <yuanying at oeilvert.org<mailto:yuanying at oeilvert.org>> wrote:

Hi team,

Shu Muto is interested in to became liaisons  from magnum-ui.
He put great effort into translating English to Japanease in magnum-ui and horizon.
I recommend him to be liaison.

Thanks
-yuanying