[openstack-dev] [oslo] PTL for Newton and beyond

Ronald Bradford me at ronaldbradford.com
Thu Mar 3 15:22:45 UTC 2016

Dims,

As my first project and cycle in OpenStack I have really appreciated your
input and direction as I was starting out and during Mitaka cycle.
It has been great to learn just a bit of what PTL of Oslo is and does, so
thanks for all your hard work.
I hope I can work with the team to help turn those "impossible tasks" to
"possible".

Best to your next pursuit.

I recently watched an Oslo presentation from a prior conference, there was
a quote while I will leave as anonymous for now.

"OpenStack is like an aircraft carrier, you have to be very careful when
your steering it, it does not move quickly".    So, it sounds like a lot is
possible, it just can take some time to adjust the course of a complex
system of projects.

Ronald