[openstack-dev] [docs] Can we get the "configuration reference" of master more often?

Markus Zoeller mzoeller at de.ibm.com
Thu Mar 3 14:37:26 UTC 2016

The "configuration reference" manual at [1] is really helpful to get
an overview of the options and we (Nova folks) were wondering if we
could have that updated more often [2].

Right now it is from November 2015 [3] and we (Nova folks) put a lot of
effort this cycle in improving the help of our config options but they
aren't yet (fully) reflected in that guide.

Different options would be: