[openstack-dev] [Neutron] VM could not get IP from dhcp server

康敬亭 jingting at unitedstack.com
Thu Mar 3 08:42:06 UTC 2016

Hi Michal

Thanks for your reply.

I think it's not the problem of scurity group rule, as comparing the working environment.

The vxlan tunnel works correctly, and the packet sent from vm have arrived at network node, meanwhile we catch it on physical NIC, but do not catch it on vxlan port.

Maybe It's the problem of linux stack or vxlan driver? However, I checked vxlan driver was install correctly.

Anyone have idea how to debug? Thanks!

Best regards,
Jingting