[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Feature Freeze Exception Request - switching to CentOS-7.2

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Wed Mar 2 18:22:03 UTC 2016

It is not just about BVT. I'd suggest to monitor situation overall,
including failures of system tests [1]. If we see regressions there, or
some test cases will start flapping (what is even worse), then we'd have to
revert back to CentOS 7.1.

[1] https://github.com/openstack/fuel-qa

Mike Scherbakov
#mihgen