[openstack-dev] [cinder] 3.rd Party CI requirements for compliance

Indra Harijono Indra.Harijono at skhms.com
Wed Mar 2 18:14:30 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am new in this forum and openstack dev. so please my sincere apology if I submitted stupid (redundant) questions.
I am writing this to clarify cinder compliance requirements (and 3.rd Party CI Testing).
We are developing storage appliance and would like to run cinder on it.
We don't directly modify API but change the underlying (volume provisioning) mechanisms.

-          Do we need to set up 3.rd party CI for the compliance?

-          If yes, do other needs full product level documentation (such as specs etc.)?

-          How long would it be necessary to provide such 3.rd party CI system for others, or does the CI setup mean

to be permanently used to check compliance each time openstack code is modified?
Any comments, suggestions and feedback are highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Indra

The information contained in this e-mail is considered confidential of SK hynix memory solutions Inc. and intended only for the persons addressed or copied in this e-mail. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email.