[openstack-dev] [bug-smash] Global OpenStack Bug Smash Mitaka

Markus Zoeller mzoeller at de.ibm.com
Wed Mar 2 18:09:12 UTC 2016

"Wang, Shane" <shane.wang at intel.com> wrote on 02/05/2016 04:42:21 AM:

> From: "Wang, Shane" <shane.wang at intel.com>
> Date: 02/05/2016 04:43 AM
> Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [bug-smash] Global OpenStack Bug Smash
Mitaka

> Hi all,
>
> After discussing with TC members and other community guys, we thought
> March 2-4 might not be a good timing for bug smash. So we decided to
> change the dates to be March 7 ? 9 (Monday ? Wednesday) in R4.
> Please join our efforts to fix bugs for OpenStack.
>
> Thanks.

Hi Shane,

I'm the bug list maintainer of Nova, is it possible for me to propose
a list of bugs which need fixes?
Nova (and surely other projects too) would also benefit from:
* a cleanup of inconsistencies in bug reports in Launchpad
* triaging new bugs in Launchpad
* reviews of pushed bug fixes in Gerrit
Basically the steps from [1]. As we're heading to the rc phase in a
few weeks it would be benefitial to have a lot of eyes on that.