[openstack-dev] [sahara]FFE Request for nfs-as-a-data-source

Chen, Weiting weiting.chen at intel.com
Wed Mar 2 16:19:22 UTC 2016

Hi,

It's different between Sahara and Manila for this feature support.
This feature is to put NetApp Hadoop NFS Connector into Hadoop Cluster and let Hadoop can support NFS protocol.
And it can also work with Manila NFS driver, since Manila only need to expose the NFS address from the storage side.
Hadoop cluster can use this connector to communicate with NFS protocol directly.
For example:
/bin/hadoop jar terasort nfs://input_file nfs://output_file