[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Feature Freeze Exception Request - switching to CentOS-7.2

Dmitry Teselkin dteselkin at mirantis.com
Wed Mar 2 15:23:28 UTC 2016

Igor,

Your statement about updates for 7.2 isn't correct - it will receive
updates,  because it's the latest release ATM. There is *no* pinning inside
ISO, and the only place where it was 8.0 were docker containers just
because we had to workaround some issues. But there are no docker
containers in 9.0, so that's not the case.
The proposed solution to switch to CentOS-7.2 in fact is based on selecting
the right snapshot with packages. There is no pinning in ISO (it was in
earlier versions of the spec but was removed).

Dmitry Teselkin
Mirantis
http://www.mirantis.com