[openstack-dev] [Fuel] FFE request for osnailyfacter refactoring for Puppet Master compatibility

Scott Brimhall sbrimhall at mirantis.com
Wed Mar 2 14:01:02 UTC 2016

This is not possible to move to 10. This is a critical feature that our 2 largest customers are dependent on for deployment at the end of May. Puppet Master flat out will not work with a Fuel deployed environment without doing this unless we were to create our own composition layer, which would leave us with two separate code bases to maintain.  That isn't an option and this pretty much has to happen in 9.

---
Scott Brimhall, Cloud Architect
Mirantis - Pure Play Openstack