[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Fuel-Library] Fuel CI issues

Sergey Kolekonov skolekonov at mirantis.com
Tue Mar 1 20:36:17 UTC 2016

I think we should also look at the root cause of these CI failures.
They are connected with difference in packages and not with manifests or
deployment process.
So another possible solution is to stay as close as possible to the package
sources used by OpenStack Puppet modules CI.
For example, we have a BP [0] that adds an ability to deploy UCA packages
with Fuel.
Current package sources used by openstack-modules CI can be found here [1]

Just my 2c.
Thanks.

[0] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/deploy-with-uca-packages
[1]