[openstack-dev] [Fuel][FFE] Multi-release packages

Alexey Shtokolov ashtokolov at mirantis.com
Tue Mar 1 20:00:24 UTC 2016

Fuelers,

I would like to request a feature freeze exception for "Multi-release
packages" feature [0][1]

This feature extends already existing multi-release support in Fuel Plugins.
We would like to allow plugin developers to specify all plugin components
per release and distribute different deployment graphs, partitioning
schemas, network and node roles for each release in one package.

This feature is not blocker for us, but it provides very important
improvement of users and plugin developers experience.

We need 3 weeks after FF to finish this feature.
Risk of not delivering it after 3 weeks is low.

[0] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/plugins-v5
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/271417
---
WBR, Alexey Shtokolov