[openstack-dev] [magnum] Discussion of supporting single/multiple OS distro

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Tue Mar 1 12:24:03 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Steve Gordon" <sgordon at redhat.com>

I meant to add, I don't believe choosing a single operating system image to support - regardless of which it is - is the right move for users and largely agree with what Ton Ngo put forward in his most recent post in the thread. I'm simply highlighting that there are folks willing/able to work on improving things from the Atomic side and we are endeavoring to provide them actionable feedback from the Magnum community to do so.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Gordon,
Principal Product Manager,