[openstack-dev] [neutron][calico] New networking-calico IRC meeting

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Thu Jun 30 20:14:18 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 8:42 AM, Neil Jerram <neil at tigera.io> wrote:
> Calling everyone interested in networking-calico ...!  networking-calico has
> been around in the Neutron stadium for a while now, and it's way past time
> that we had a proper forum for discussing and evolving it - so I'm happy to
> be finally proposing a regular IRC meeting slot for it: [1].  A strawman
> initial agenda is up at [2].

I see that the meeting yaml has merged and I've tried to check
eavesdrop.o.o [3].  I figured that since this is a biweekly meeting,
it would help me avoid mistakes to download the ICS file and import it
in to my calendar.  But, I can't find this meeting on that page!  Has
this page stopped updating?

Carl

[3] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/