[openstack-dev] [FUEL]Network verification failed.

Samer Machara samer.machara at telecom-sudparis.eu
Thu Jun 30 12:01:08 UTC 2016

Hello!
I'm having problems configuring the Network settings (See Figure 3) in Fuel 8.0. In Figure 1, I resume my network topology.

When I am checking the network, I get the following error: verification failed Expected VLAN (not received). See Figure 2.

All these Node interfaces correspond to the "storage network" that are type "InfiniBand" connected to a switch "Mellanox IS5025"

unmanaged, which means it is plug and play. So, I can not configure PKs (VLANs).

Otherwise, I do not know how to determine what is happening because I do not see more details of the error, other than that shown in Fig 2.

Figure 1

Figure 2.

Figure 3