[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Neutron-lib and Stadium evolution

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 19:06:33 UTC 2016

Hi Neutrinos,

As some of you may have noticed, since the merge of [1] you have now +2
rights on neutron-lib changes. Please make yourself familiar with review
guidelines [2]: in general, code that targets the library should go through
a much greater level of scrutiny and should be targeted if and only if it
serves the purpose of reuse across the Stadium, and the decoupling of
Neutron from its consumer projects.

Please, also bear in mind that since [3] is in effect, I'll be working over
the next few days to implement some of the steps outlined in the plan, and
that involves consolidating APIs and move them over to neutron-lib. Akihiro
started the effort of moving the API documentation [4] over neutron-lib,
and we'll continue towards the consolidation effort.

Please become more involved, and consider neutron-lib as one of the
projects you take the time of reviewing on a day to day basis.

Cheers,
Armando

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/335250/
[2] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/neutron-lib/review-guidelines.html