[openstack-dev] Introduction

Sam P sam47priya at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 01:14:36 UTC 2016

Hi Nalaka,

 FYI.
 In addition to Jay's advice, I recommend you to follow the work of
 openstack Scientific working group
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_working_group.
 If you have any special project in mind then go for it.
 Otherwise, work of the above WG (working group) would be a grate
place to know what other researchers/scientists/academics do with
openstack.

--- Regards,
Sampath