[openstack-dev] [ironic] mid cycle feedback

Loo, Ruby ruby.loo at intel.com
Mon Jun 27 20:09:53 UTC 2016

Hi,

Now that we've all had a chance to recover from the mid-cycle last week and while it is still fresh in your minds (or am I too late?), I was wondering whether you had any feedback about the mid-cycle. What worked for you, what didn't. I am especially interested in knowing what can be improved for future mid cycles, or what you got out of the mid-cycle that might help us improve our processes or whatever.

For those that were unable to attend but wanted to, what could be done to help you attend next time? Or to help you get up-to-speed on what happened (although I have to say, Mathieu's summary [1] was excellent.)

One thing that didn't work out well was the conferencing number not working sometimes, so folks that couldn't call in via SIP were unable to call in.

Now that I think of it, maybe during the next mid-cycle, we could add ideas to the etherpad as to what could be done to improve things in the future.

--ruby

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-June/098060.html