[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Failed to build the bootstrap image

Alioune balioune3 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 15:33:11 UTC 2016

Thanks for your response,

I've created and activated a new centOS bootstrap as suggested Sergi.
Now the fuel-slave tries to boot from network but it fails at step TFTP
http://10.20.0.2/cobbler/boot (unable to locate configuration file ).
The bootstrap zip was generated in
/tmp/a721103c-8693-4c58-985d-3f8223bdbc88.tar.gz, it seems that the slave
can not retreive the config files of the bootstrap.
Are there additional config to do on the master side ?
Regards

 fuel-bootstrap list
| uuid                                 | label
   | status |
| a721103c-8693-4c58-985d-3f8223bdbc88 |
a721103c-8693-4c58-985d-3f8223bdbc88 | active |
| centos                               | deprecated