[openstack-dev] [mistral] Cancelling team meeting today - 06/27/2016

Dougal Matthews dougal at redhat.com
Mon Jun 27 13:00:53 UTC 2016

Last week the topic of timeslot came up, would it be good to start that
discussion?

Maybe we can have a vote on slots, and since we would need the PTL to
attend it
would be best to start with a list of times that work for you.

Or, if most people are happy with the current time, we can just stick with
that!

Cheers,
Dougal