[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Merge IRC channels

Vladimir Kozhukalov vkozhukalov at mirantis.com
Mon Jun 27 10:08:03 UTC 2016

Thanks everyone for your opinions.

All #fuel-* channels have been notified as deprecated. Now #fuel is our
official and the only channel (updated https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/IRC).
As for renaming #fuel into #openstack-fuel I think it makes little sense
and not necessary, since some (even core) OpenStack projects don't use
'openstack' prefix. Besides, many Fuel users already got used to #fuel and
deprecating it would introduce extra efforts and inconveniencies.

Vladimir Kozhukalov