[openstack-dev] [Kuryr] Refactoring into common library and kuryr-libnetwork + Nested_VMs

Fawad Khaliq fawad at plumgrid.com
Mon Jun 27 08:52:59 UTC 2016

Vikas,

Thanks for starting this. Where would you classify the Segmentation (VLANID
etc) allocation engine. Currently, the libnetwork plugin is tied to the api
and talks to Neutron, how would libnetwork and api part interact?

Fawad Khaliq

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 9:45 AM, Vikas Choudhary <choudharyvikas16 at gmail.com