[openstack-dev] [tripleo] CI down - No connected Gearman servers

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Mon Jun 27 01:43:35 UTC 2016

Dan restarted Gearman, but CI is still failing on something else now:

qemu-img convert -f raw -O qcow2 /opt/stack/new/overcloud-full.raw
/opt/stack/new/overcloud-full.qcow2
qemu-img: error while writing sector 8217856: No space left on device

I still don't have access to anything but I hope it can be fixed by Monday.

Thanks,

--
Emilien Macchi