[openstack-dev] [mistal] Mistral logo ideas?

hieulq at vn.fujitsu.com hieulq at vn.fujitsu.com
Mon Jun 27 01:14:41 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

Maybe smth simple like that: http://prntscr.com/blhcyq
De : Ilya Kutukov [ikutukov at mirantis.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 24 juin 2016 13:25
À : OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Objet : Re: [openstack-dev] [mistal] Mistral logo ideas?
Maybe smth like this

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 2:18 PM, Ilya Kutukov <ikutukov at mirantis.com> wrote:
Here is top-down projection https://www.the-blueprints.com/blueprints-depot/ships/ships-france/nmf-mistral-l9013.png

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 2:17 PM, Ilya Kutukov <ikutukov at mirantis.com> wrote:
Look, Mistral landing markup (white stripes and circles with numbers) looks like tasks queue:
https://patriceayme.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/mistral.jpg

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 12:55 PM, Hardik <hardik.parekh at nectechnologies.in> wrote:
+1 :)

On Friday 24 June 2016 03:08 PM, Nikolay Makhotkin wrote:
I like the idea of the logo being a stylized wind turbine. Perhaps it could be
a turbine with a gust of wind. Then we can show that Mistral harnesses the
power of the wind :-)

I like this idea! Combine Mistral functionality symbol with wind :)

--
Best Regards,
Nikolay