[openstack-dev] [Horizon] xstatic publishing update - broken xstatic-angular-bootstrap

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 23:44:34 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

I released a couple of broken xstatic-angular-bootstrap packages to pypi
yesterday - 0.11.0.4 and 0.11.0.5. There was to be an automated release of
0.11.0.6 through openstack-release, but I've abandoned that as it contained
the same breakage. I've performed an emergency direct upload of 0.11.0.7 to
pypi which fixes the issue, and will propose an automated release of
0.11.0.8 some time this weekend.

Future packages should not run into this sort of issue - the root cause is
a bug in the xstatic-release script, which I'm also going to address and
release as 1.1.2 this weekend.

Sorry for the trouble,

      Richard