[openstack-dev] [QA][Infra] Newton Code Sprint

Spencer Krum nibz at spencerkrum.com
Fri Jun 24 17:37:48 UTC 2016

I added a 'topics' section to the wiki. Infra has many contributors and
many projects, it's valuable to know what we'll be focusing on at the
sprint so people can know ahead of time if they should go. For me, I'm
interested in hacking on infracloud and the hardening aspect of the
puppet/ansible interaction. I know some other people want to hack on
zuulv3. It's possible an etherpad is a better format for shaking out
what topics people want to work on, which we can move to if people
prefer.

--
  Spencer Krum
  nibz at spencerkrum.com