[openstack-dev] [ansible] Fail to install Openstack all in one

Jimmy McCrory jimmy.mccrory at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 05:30:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

It looks like you're missing the user configuration files required to
define your environment.

Here is the relevant section in OpenStack-Ansible's install guide:
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/openstack-ansible/mitaka/install-guide/configure-initial.html

And example configuration files:
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/openstack-ansible/mitaka/install-guide/app-configfiles.html

Feel free to drop by the #openstack-ansible channel on freenode if you have
further questions or need any help during your deployment, there are
usually people available to assist.

Thanks