[openstack-dev] [lbaas]HA for lbaas v2 agent

Doug Wiegley dougwig at parksidesoftware.com
Thu Jun 23 21:40:56 UTC 2016

As Assaf mentioned, namespace and octavia are two different lbaas drivers.  But within those:

- The lbaas plugin will schedule lbaas VIPs from all available lbaas-agents (I think it’s random.)  No, you can’t move them later, or override the scheduler.

- The lbaas agent is used by the octavia driver. Octavia is its own REST endpoint, and the lbaas driver for it just makes synchronous REST calls.

Thanks,
doug