[openstack-dev] [all][oslo] pbr potential breaking change coming

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Jun 23 15:04:29 UTC 2016

On 2016-06-23 13:44:36 +0200 (+0200), Markus Zoeller wrote:
> Interesting, I didn't know that. It runs without warnings in Nova too,
> so hopefully everything's in a good shape for the pbr release. :)

Note that there has been at least one past proposal[1] to add a
"docs" tox environment as mandated in the CTI[2] for official
projects in Python, but it was rejected over concerns it would
encourage projects to run arbitrary commands before/after the Sphinx
build rather than implementing proper plugins.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/119875
[2] http://governance.openstack.org/reference/cti/python_cti.html#specific-commands
--
Jeremy Stanley