[openstack-dev] [monasca] step-by-step installation guide

Hochmuth, Roland M roland.hochmuth at hpe.com
Wed Jun 22 20:11:00 UTC 2016

Hi Laszlo, There isn't an official install guide for Monasca. This is one of the missing pieces in the Monasca project and I would love to see it added.

There were some blog's written by Victor Munteanu over a year ago that might be good referring too.

http://blog.zhaw.ch/icclab/how-to-install-and-setup-monasca-1-3/
http://blog.zhaw.ch/icclab/how-to-install-and-setup-monasca-2-3/
http://blog.zhaw.ch/icclab/how-to-install-and-setup-monasca-3-3/

Regards --Roland