[openstack-dev] [packaging-deb] Status of the project

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Jun 22 12:54:56 UTC 2016

On 2016-06-22 14:42:21 +0200 (+0200), Thomas Goirand wrote:
[...]
> Currently, we're all in irc.debian.org, aka OFTC, in
> #debian-openstack, before we move to a channel in Freenode, on
> #openstack-pkg. BTW, why aren't the robots joining?
[...]

It looks like "openstackgerrit" (gerrit change reports) is already
there, but "openstack" (channel logging) and "openstackstatus"
(infra status notifications, success submissions) are not yet
because the channel is not in the "meetbot_channels" and
"statusbot_channels" sections of
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/system-config/tree/hiera/common.yaml
(do you have a change proposed for that yet?).
--
Jeremy Stanley