[openstack-dev] [ironic] [ironic-python-agent] Broken functional tests

Lucas Alvares Gomes lucasagomes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 10:55:23 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 10:53 AM, Sam Betts (sambetts)
<sambetts at cisco.com> wrote:
> This patch https://review.openstack.org/#/c/324909/ merged last night and
> has broken the IPA functional tests.
>
> To verify pull master and run "tox -r -e func" and it¹ll fail to run. If
> you git checkout the commit before that one merged the same thing passes
> successfully.
>
> Seeing this error has made me realise that we don¹t have a CI job to run
> these functional tests on IPA so this isn¹t caught and highlighted in
> gerrit for reviewers, is this on purpose or should we add a new one to
> prevent this happening again?

I would say we should add a job to the IPA gate to verify the
functional tests, just like swift does [0].

We may also need to revert/fix that patch that broke those tests.

[0] https://github.com/openstack-infra/project-config/blob/bd54f0127ee1a8da985f7fc6644e91b11f8f5f09/zuul/layout.yaml#L12108

Cheers,
Lucas